Sunday, March 23, 2008

Crazy Toy Craze

There is this toy craze going on in yeshivas about a certain toy a must have called “crazy bones” made by a company called toy craze inc. now that’s how they got this name crazy bones what about the bones part well my grandmother told me that when she was little thy took the bones of a turkeys neck and they played with them. Ok now we know how they got this name. But there’s much more to it there are different types Ghosts, Things, and new generation it’s all the same but what is different is that there are aliens all these have different names for example: Artist, Screwy, and French toast these are some of the names of this toy crazy bones. Furthermore is sold four pieces of crazy bones to a pack for one dollar if you want to purchase a lot by buying by bulk I.e. Wholesale thirty six packs for eighteen dollars about fifty cents a pack if you buy by bulk. There is a mega bone and ultra bone really just bigger pieces I don’t understand kids when they beg their parents for an advance just to buy a mega bone off a kid in his class. Like most people will probably ask “what do you do with crazy bones”? The answer I got was you play games like bowling, hockey and numerous other games all indoors.

2 comments:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Sure sounds crazy.

Anonymous said...

I gotta go get myself some "Crazy Bones".